Gawler

Guest rowy

I replied to this earlier, but my reply is not here??? anyhow, to save typing it all again, do a search for gawler, about 5 down the list is some good answers for you. it is a nice country town, bit of a way out, but everything you need there, and not too far from the likes of Elizabeth for major shopping

Guest Rob&SamThomas

Hi

We've just relocated from Wales and live in Evanston just outside Gawler. There is everything we need around here and there are good transport links into the city etc. If you want to know any thing specific drop me a PM.

Sam

Hi we have lived in Gawler for a few years, it has all that we need close to the great Barossa Valley for wine, plenty of shops .The train line goes to here, so great for cheap access to Adelaide for retail therapy.Gawler is a lovely country town.

Guest Armstrongs in Adelaide

We live in Evanston Pk (about five minutes outside Gawler), and it is a really nice place to live, good schools nearby handy for all transport in to the city.

PM me if you need any further information.

Guest massive

Hi we've been here 9mths there are some great schools and house prices are varied but theres definatley ones for all budgets the only downside for us personaly is the distance to the beach pm me if you want any help or tips