Port Noarlunga

RJECSAUNDERS

Guest Obedoh

Hi

We are going out at the end of September and are looking at this area. Have three children aged 10, 5 and 3. Been on the local school website and it looks really good.

Jackie

Guest Lisado

Hi there

We are also wanting Port Noarlunga. The kids start school in October. We are looking for rental to move into around 7 September. Any help greatly appreciated as I don't seem to get anywhere with the Estate Agents. I know its madness but feel like I need aplace set up before I arrive (plus it would stop my folks from havig heart attacks if we have somewhere to go!!!)

Lisa

Guest nishman

Noarlunga has everything a young family would need (excellent beaches, expanding shopping centre, cinema, train station, expressway to city, touching distance of McLaren Vale...).

Can't comment on the schools (we're in the Seaford catchments) other than Cardijn College which is excellent and my eldest is really enjoying it there.

BTW - don't expect much change out of EA on rentals before you get here. Rental markets move quickly from the frenzy of the "open inspection", forms, acceptance to finally moving in - 2 weeks is typical all up. So I wouldn't worry overly about having one teed up before you get here.

Guest guest569

I love Port Noarlunga and Port Noarlunga South. Like Nishman has said its a great family area. I'm moving there when my lotto numbers come in.:notworthy:

Where abouts in Bedfordshire are you in ???

Hi

I have not even looked that far south but it does look really good. Just heard bad press about trying to find work so was looking more city bound so communte less for my husband. If the station is there etc then don't see why we can't look there.

Medicals next week so hopefully won't be long till we are out there.

Michelle

This is one of the area we are looking at moving to in September... can anyone advise is good for families (2 children 7 & 9). Any advice on schools would be appreciated too.

Thanks

Julie

Hi we are renting in Port Noarlunga in September, it looks fab. Can't wait to get there!!!

Mel

xx

Port Noarlunga is great...we live there. Everything on your doorstep and a brilliant beach. We intend to buy our next house here as well! Sorry..we are booked but I would still recommend the area...

looks like we booked just in time!! lol!!

We are counting down the days

Mx

I love Port Noarlunga and Port Noarlunga South. Like Nishman has said its a great family area. I'm moving there when my lotto numbers come in.:notworthy:

Where abouts in Bedfordshire are you in ???

Hi

We are originally from Luton, currently living in Toddington. Coming to Adelaide 21 September!