Athelstone area?

Guest Here at last!

Guest Here at last!

Hi

If anyone knows of a house to rent at least 3 bedrooms in Athelstone within the next 4 weeks could you please let me know. We need an enclosed garden to stop the kids running away!:wubclub:

Thanks

Sonya

Guest lobbylou
hi

if anyone knows of a house to rent at least 3 bedrooms in athelstone within the next 4 weeks could you please let me know. We need an enclosed garden to stop the kids running away!:wubclub:

Thanks

sonya

hi sonya

louise here spoke to you last week our house is being advertised this week with adcorp property in athelstone but we dont move out till thursday august 7th, i know this is about 5 weeks but your welcome to come round to view, it has three bedrooms and enclosed garden and a courtyard to the side very nice modern house.

Louise

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Hi

We have a 3 bed in Dernancourt available from 21st July. It's not Athelstone but quite close.

If you want to know more drop me a PM.

Rachel

Guest Here at last!

Hi Louise

I will keep your house in mind, but there is a possibility now that we have to move out before 20th July and we have no where to go in between.

Thanks again but will definately be in touch if the dates change.

Sonya