• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Hansonhouse

Thread: Furnished short term let wanted for 4 wks from 6 Oct

Furnished short term let wanted for 4 wks from 6 Oct

Hi, we are shortly moving to Adelaide and looking for a short term rental to stayin whilst we look for something permanent. Have no preferences for neighbourhood / location provided no more than 30km from CBD. It's just myself and my husband, no kids, both non-smoker professionals. We have a cat who is flying a few days before us and will be in quarantine for 4 weeks upon arrival. However there will be 2 or 3 days at the end of our rental when she has to come home, looking for a place that will be fine with that. She is very clean and we never had any problems re: wee or scratching etc. Happy to limit her to the utility room if required - she likes to be out all day anyway, but comes in at night to sleep.

Please PM me if anyone has / knows of any suitable properties from 6 October, thanks very much in advance.

There should be plenty of holiday rentals available at that time of year. We stayed at Moana Beach Holiday Park in their holiday house for 6 weeks when we arrived, right on the beach and half an hour drive from CBD. It suited us just fine whilst we decided where to rent. They have a web site if you google. I also put a post in the rental section on here saying how good friends had found one of the Moana apartments on the sea front during their 3 week stay and would recommend it.
      Riponian likes this.

6 times
      Hi BentKitty, Sorry to hijack your thread.

We are also looking for a short term rental accommodation for 4- 8 weeks from August 2nd week, till we get a permanent one. We prefer Northern, North-east or North-west suburbs for neighbourhood / location. It's just myself and my husband, no kids, both non-smoker.

Thanks in advance for any lead regarding this.

Govind (35) & Hema (32)
      Last edited by gypsy; 11-07-2009 at 09:30 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums