Rental in Christies beach

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cornish Busdriver

G'day All.:jiggy:

Well Mandy and me have just brought our first house here and compleate on the 11-8-09 so our big 4 bed rental will be coming up for rent.

4 good size bedroom and master with own bathroom, very big family room, dining room, family bathroom + large garden and driveway for 2 cars.

At the moment we pay $330pw also the landlord allows pets inside (we have 2 westies).

If you want more detail please message me.

House warming and pool party at our new house end of august in Seaford Rise.:jiggy:

Guest Aussie pat

Hello Matt, it's great news about the new house. We came over around the same time as you and were battling the housing market in the UK at the same time as you. All the best and we hope you're very happy in your new home as we know how hard you worked to get to this point.

PS We have a westie too.

G'day All.:jiggy:

Well Mandy and me have just brought our first house here and compleate on the 11-8-09 so our big 4 bed rental will be coming up for rent.

4 good size bedroom and master with own bathroom, very big family room, dining room, family bathroom + large garden and driveway for 2 cars.

At the moment we pay $330pw also the landlord allows pets inside (we have 2 westies).

If you want more detail please message me.

House warming and pool party at our new house end of august in Seaford Rise.:jiggy:

Thats heaps good news mate, so glad to hear your all settled in......thats the way to do it mate....:)

Guest caoimhe

Well Mandy and me have just brought our first house here :jiggy:

Congratulations, its a great feeling isn't it and the best thing is once the 48 hours cooling off period is over no one can pull out just because they feel like it....wouldn't it be great if the UK had of been like that

Guest cunnah10
Congratulations, its a great feeling isn't it and the best thing is once the 48 hours cooling off period is over no one can pull out just because they feel like it....wouldn't it be great if the UK had of been like that

couldn't agree more jac....yes it would be great if the UK worked the same way (lol)

Guest ReadyPenny

congrats guys!!!! Pool party end of August???? I hope it's heated or your guests will have to be VERY brave LOL!!!!

Well done and enjoy your new home

Mandy x

Hi Matt,

Just seen your post re rental in Christies Beach. We would be interested in having a look if you don't mind - we're in OAA in Christies at the moment and need to be out by mid-August. Our furniture arrives beginning of August (hopefully). I assume it is unfurnished. Tried to send you a pm but system wouldn't let me for whatever reason. If you pm me your phone no. we can give you a call.

Regards

Wendy & Ken

Guest chloebopper

Hi all,

We will be arriving 22nd August, we have something for the first 2 weeks but need a rental from 6th September onwards. Send us some info if you can it sounds like the sort of house we are after. Is it furnished or unfurnished cos our stuff won't be arriving until around the beginning of October. How far is it from the centre of Adelaide as I will be working at The Royal Adelaide Hospital.