Rentals - do they come with white goods?

Mel.R

Guest graandjac

:)As far as I Know no they dont , but there might be the odd item in some of the rentals, all of the white goods you have will work here including fridges and freezers, of you can pick up cheep second hand goods to make do untill your container arrives.

Thanks

I am not bringing any white goods with me at all, as they are either past their sell by date or sold with the house, so i will be looking at replacing them secon hand until we get jobs and are settled etc.

Any idea of where is best to look for second hand things?

Mel

x

Hi,we rented brand new washing machine and fridge freezer from radio rentals,theyve got a website.Ours is a 12 month contract,130 dollars a month for 12 months.Not the ideal solution,but its worked for us,as it gave us time to get ourselves on our feet.We can now afford to buy our own.They do allsorts of stuff,TVS FURNITURE,kettles,cameras,everything.Most rentals have nothing apart from cupboards!

Thanks

I am not bringing any white goods with me at all, as they are either past their sell by date or sold with the house, so i will be looking at replacing them secon hand until we get jobs and are settled etc.

Any idea of where is best to look for second hand things?

Mel

x

Trading Post on Thursday and the The Advertiser on Friday........................but beware the cheapest.....they do try sell some crap!

Guest panther
Hi all

when you take up an unfurnished rental, do they normally come with white goods included, or is it luck of the draw as it is here in the UK.

Just starting to work out what we will need to buy when we arrive.

Thanks

Mel

Unfurnished means no furniture only a cooker either gas or electric.

Panther