Anyone breaking a lease south of the city?

Guest ben&sharon

Guest ben&sharon

Hi there,

We're currently in holiday accomodation and looking to pick up a rental for a while whilst we look for a house to buy. Needs to be minimum 3 bed and have an enclosed garden for our little one - is anyone breaking a lease around the middle of August?.

Thanks,

Sharon

Guest DianeJ

Hi Sharon,

We are breaking our lease 15th Aug.

We have a 4 bed 2 bath 2 garage house, covered area and garden in Sheidow Park.

Agents are Century 21 O'Halloran Hill 8321 9002

Diane

Guest ben&sharon

Hi Diane,

I noticed your house on your other string, but assumed it had gone already. It looks lovely, but unfortunately it's a bit more than we want to pay per week for what will just be a stop-gap until we buy. Hope you find someone for it, and good luck on you return journey.

Sharon.

• 1 month later...
Guest Candice

Hi Sharon,

Have you been able to find a place yet?

If not I have a place in Morphett Vale that is available for rent. As yet there are no gates but these will be installed by next week.

If you are interested please see me Post - New house in Morphett Vale. The agent details have now been added for you to arrange an inspection if you are interested.

Thanks

Candice

Guest ben&sharon
Hi Sharon,

Have you been able to find a place yet?

If not I have a place in Morphett Vale that is available for rent. As yet there are no gates but these will be installed by next week.

If you are interested please see me Post - New house in Morphett Vale. The agent details have now been added for you to arrange an inspection if you are interested.

Thanks

Candice

Hi Candice,

We actually bought a place within a week of posting this, but thank you for thinking of us.

We were getting so frustrated with the whole rental process and the thought of dragging round inspection after inspection of sub-standard properties was just so depressing that we looked for one to buy and came up lucky in the first week!

I'm sure you'll have no problem filling it with such a shortage of good properties around here!

And thanks again,

Sharon.