OAA - Oaklands Park

Guest countdown1975

Guest countdown1975

Hi,

Got the address of our OAA this morning - hoorah. 10 Doreen Street, Oaklands Park - does anyone know the area? it says it is a unit and on the google map it seems like a big plot so I am guessing it is apartments. Don't know how many storeys high it is - any info would be greatly appreciated :-)

The movers have just left so am sat in a fairly empty house now - it is really real now :-)

Guest kylemore

Hi,

If you look on the google maps and use the camera tool (walking man figure) you can see a photo of the actual properties. gives you fairly accurate view of the address.

K

Hey,

We live in Oaklands Park....about 2 min walk from Doreen Street.....Dont know the exact house but its not an area i would be worried about.

The first half of Doreen has some nice houses on it, while the 2nd half seems to half smaller units and i believe some council housing. We have never had a problem in the area and its close to shops, trains, entertainment and notfar to beach.

Although we rent here....we have just signed for another year...and buy our unit giving the oppourtunity so it cant be all that bad.

I will be more nosey at the house if u want!

Dan

Guest the4hopes

I'm near there aswell I can have a look also! Let you know, is there a unit number? Or is it just 10? Most units in apartment blocks are just 2 storey.

Laura

Guest the4hopes

Had a look earlier, no 10 is a block of units, they are single storey.

You are near the railway station, Marion shopping centre, and buses for the city, plus shops down Morphett road. Oh and handy for the beach.

Had a look earlier, no 10 is a block of units, they are single storey.

You are near the railway station, Marion shopping centre, and buses for the city, plus shops down Morphett road. Oh and handy for the beach.

Beat me to it....

We are just down the road in Conigrave Street if you fancy a beer when you arrive.

Dan

Guest countdown1975

Hi Dan,

Thanks - that is reassuring - when I looked at places we would like to live - Marion and that area was one of them. We are supposed to be in Unit 7, 10 Doreen Street.

Thanks a mill

Vicki and Dave :-)

Hey,

We live in Oaklands Park....about 2 min walk from Doreen Street.....Dont know the exact house but its not an area i would be worried about.

The first half of Doreen has some nice houses on it, while the 2nd half seems to half smaller units and i believe some council housing. We have never had a problem in the area and its close to shops, trains, entertainment and notfar to beach.

Although we rent here....we have just signed for another year...and buy our unit giving the oppourtunity so it cant be all that bad.

I will be more nosey at the house if u want!

Dan