Morphett vale

Guest jimdundee

Guest jimdundee

Hi

Can anyone give us any advice on this area? On the web the houses are reasonable and very affordable. Any reviews would be welcome.

Regards

Jas & Caz

Guest Trakki

We lived in Morphett vale for a while and it is a nice place to live. One of the largest suburbs and one of the oldest so there are some more run down areas but on the whole we liked it and yes the houses are reasonably priced, they tend to be larger on larger plots of land as they are older ut definite potential. Can't say what the schools are like as ours go to Woodcroft Primary (next suburb). Morphett Vale is 10 mins from the beach and large shopping centre (Colonnades, Noarlunga centre). 40 min drive from the city, so accessable to all areas.

HTH in some way

Guest Nick11

Houses are much older in Morphett vale. A bit of a mixed bag - some nice streets -some not so nice.

It covers quite a large area.

My only concern is that if anything is going to kick off - you can bet its going to be in Morphett vale.

It has some colourful characters residing there. True blue ozzies.

• 1 month later...
Guest Candice

If you are interested in renting in Morphett Vale, I have a rental property see my Post - New House available for lease in Morphett Vale.

In all honestly Morphett Vale has some good spots and some not so good spots. If you are East of South Road then the Suburb is pretty good however once you start getting closer to Lonsdale Highway and Flaxmill Road it tends to loose it's spark. Some of the Western side of the suburb used to be Housing Trust but it is definately an up and coming suburb, great for investment.

Please see Google Maps or Whereis.com to get some grasps of the streets I am referring to.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks

Candice

:D