• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      I would agree with you both if it wasn't for the expressway starting and finishing here in Seaford. I am at the bottom of Marrion road alongside the city in 25 mins in the mornings.

Yep have to agree - our house to CBD in 35 mins thanks to the expressway or main south road if closed :)

Have a look on real estate for what is about for $250K or less.

185 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
      I'm not calling Seaford as too far out for everyone, for families I think its brilliant but Hallett Cove seemed too far away from the City for me, I live near Aberfoyle Park and getting to the city from there takes me 40 minutes and Seaford is at least another 30 mins past me. It all just depends what you want.

In the UK I drove an hour each way every day to work Manchester way to Preston which doesn't bother me I was only worried when I got here about getting taxi's and accessibility to be out and about.

Hc is about 30 mins tops from the city ! 20 mins at the time I go to work:)

depends on what ti
      Last edited by dglamoore; 01-08-2007 at 11:57 AM.

Hi there again
      If you have a look on www.realestate.com.au and look at the new land development tab, you can do a search for house packages and house and land packages. There is lots of development happening in Seaford/Rise/Meadows (as everyone has said) but there is also The Point (Huntfield Heights) and Paringa View (Huntfield Heights). Paringa View only has 1 plot left but The Point has a few more. Both are lovely developments, have reserves etc - close to lots of local amentities, the beach too and obviously close to the expressway. There are to be future releases on both and you simply need to register your interest. We are currently renting on Paringa View while we build in Onkaparinga Hills and it is great. It is very quiet, the houses are all new (obviously) and everyone is very pleasant here.
      There are plenty of suburbs here and it is a shame that only a select few get mentioned - there is life outside of Hallett Cove, Flagstaff Hill, Aberfoyle, Happy Valley and Seaford (and this is not me having a pop at those places by any means ....)
      There are also house and land packages north of the city too but I am not too familiar with them along with Aldinga, Aldinga Beach and Sellicks Beach (back down South) - I think the Sunday Development is on there too.
      It all comes down to where you want to live, and what is good for you and your family. But you can certainly build a house for $250k on a plot of land.
      Good luck with the search.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums