Does anyone have a rental that allows a dog?

Guest Us Two

Guest Us Two

Hi everyone,

We just landed in Adelaide on Sunday. We are staying with our friends at the moment but are looking for rental accommodation for the next 6 months or so, ideally in Hallett Cove area but happy to look at all areas. The only thing is, we have a dog and we are finding it really hard to secure a rental through the agents.

Does anyone have a property they are breaking their lease on, or know of anywhere that would do rental with a dog? No children so don't need a huge place. Any advice would be really appreciated.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Were breaking our lease on the 28th and the landlord and letting agency allows dogs. The house is christies beach, only 8 minutes from hallet cove, 4 bed, 2 bathrooms, large back garden and parking for 2 cars. Pm me or contact residential lettings at hallet cove.

Guest Us Two

Hi Matt,

We actually called Residential Lettings regarding your house as we seen it on their flyer, but they said our dog is too big!!! (Weimaraner). They will only consider a small dog! Thanks very much for responding though - we will keep looking! :goofy:

Is Sellick's Beach any good for you? Let me know if so and I'll give my friends a call - they have a lovely place down there and are pro-dog themselves (have a couple of Boxers and another Bitsa) so would probably have no problem with a (well-behaved) Weimaraner.

Diane

Or you could send them a PM - http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/member.php?u=4284

Guest Us Two

Hi Diane,

Thanks so much for responding. We looked at Sellicks Beach which is lovely, but think it is going to be a little too far to travel into the city each day. Will let you know though, if we do struggle to find anything closer. Thanks again for all your help. Elaine :wubclub: