• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
      Philpott Rentals

Executive Furnished Home Availble January 2010

Hi Guys Just thought I would let you know about a property I have that is coming up I know it won't suit everyone but I have others also and always happy to help my email direct is rentals@sellandrent.com.au and my website you can go into a get a rental list is www.sellandrent.com.au.

Regards, Benjamin Philpott

24 Prospect Road Fitzroy

Link to cut an paste is.

B and D Philpott Property Management offer this Gracious
      home. Take a step back into yesteryear with the charm and character of this Victorian Mansion with grand welcoming entry
      leading to the huge formal lounge with gas space heating and crystal chandelier.

The home offers a down stairs library/study, huge formal
      dining for great cocktail/dinner parties adjoining a wonderful solid jarrah kitchen
      with black granite bench tops and all modern euro appliances adjoining to this
      is the breakfast room that overlooks the tennis court for that alfresco style
      entertaining all complete with beautiful swag n tail curtains, take the
      majestic cedar stair case and be spoiled by the huge bedroom one of four with a
      nursery making a fifth bedroom there are two ensuites and a wonderful main
      bathroom with marble style walling, heated towel rail plus full size bath to
      truly pamper yourself.

Two of the five bedrooms have doors leading onto the balcony,
      sit and have a drink and soak up and enjoy the wonderful garden and park like
      views, full size tennis court, double garage, automatic gates/security panel
      codes, home with a lifestyle close to some of the best schools colleges and universities in Adelaide.

All this being only a 10 minute walk to North Adelaide and O’Connell
      Street Cafes and Restaurants, night life, Adelaide Aquatic Centre and Parklands/Playgrounds,
      the property is available from January 2010 (neg) and comes complete with
      furniture the owners will cover all water costs and included is garden
      maintenance to maintain the magnificent grounds and also included is monitoring
      of the alarm. This property is available for a 12 month lease at $1550 per week
      inspection strictly by appointment only Contact Benjamin Philpott 0410551207 or
      to register your details for private appointment.

RE/MAX First Choice is independently owned and operated by
      Beverley and David Philpott and Associates Pty Ltd RLA 46442. Please visit www.sellandrent.com.au to download an
      application form for this property.

98 times
      Wow thats amazing! We are moving over in Jan 2010 but I think that might be a little out of our price range!! Will keep in touch however to see if anything else come up.
      Good Family, Woodcroft
      Emma 35, Graham 41, Grace 6 and Samuel 3

IELTS Test 27th Sept 08 VETASSES sent 4th Oct 08 IELTS Test 8.5 13th Oct 08 VETASSESS Passed 11th Nov 08
      SA Sponsorship App Sent 24th Nov 08 SA Sponsorship Approved 20th Jan 09 Visa 475 Application lodged 27th Jan 09
      CO allocated meds and pc's requested 11th Feb 09 Police checks received 6th March 09 Meds 10th Mar 09 finalised 30th Mar 09
      Visa Granted 01/04/09! Arrived 20th Jan 2010 887 Permanent Visa appliecation sent 20/01/2012
      887 Visa permanent granted 10/02/2012

Highbury, SA
      4221 times
      Wow! I'm quite speechless! That has to be just about the highest rent I've ever seen!! Guess if someone was coming over for a company and the company was paying the rent....or if Freddie Flintoff is looking for somewhere to stay....!!!
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums