Residential Tenancy Application?

Guest BurgessFamily

Guest BurgessFamily

Can we submit more than one rental application at once (for different properties)?

I ask because we've seen a couple of houses we like, and we don't want to miss out on both of them (should our application for one fail).

Both the applications state something along the lines of...

"...on being advised of approval of this application by the agent a legal tenancy agreement is created and if the tenant(s) choose not to proceed, the agent will begin procedures to re-let and will recover costs incurred from the reletting as set down by the residential tenancies act 1995"

:unsure:

Hiya,i would not worry too much about upsetting Letting Agents when it's your future in question,as from our experience with them,they don't worry at all about you,and what's right for you.My advice would be to stay within their guidelines on this(just)but do not worry about what they think of you if you do not live up to what you say,as,again,they often don't.Private Landlords seem to us to be the better option,as you are not dealing with faceless bimbos and tossers in cyberspace to whom you are just another number.One on one,face to face is,and always will be the best way.

you can apply but don't sign the lease for the property until you are sure, your application is just that, an application, it is not a binding contract until you sign the actual lease, that is what I was led to believe