We are all sorted now- thank you everyone for your help

Guest Summer05

Guest Summer05

We received a phone call this morning 7:30 am UK time from SA on arrival accommodation to say that they have had a cancellation and would like to offer us OAA if we were still interested. Obviously we were and we were very happy. This has now brought or saga to an end.

May I say thank you to everyone on this forum for their support and their suggestions. We contacted all the referrals made here, but due to October being a busy month it was proving very difficult to secure rental. I was getting that disheartened that I actually woke up this morning thinking what went wrong in my head when I made the decision to move to OZ dragging two young children with us!!!.

You guys have a lovely week end, while I will go back and do some work now. It’s not a very nice day at all today in UK.

Once again thank you everyone.

Kind regards

Eda & James

:)

Guest Summer05
Great news Eda, have they let you know yet where your OAA will be?

Must be a weight off your mind!

Thanks Diane, It was such a surprise this morning. All they said is that they have a three bedroom house available for us and then they sent an e-mail for me to confirm that we wish to take it. The details of the address will be sent to us 7-10 days prior to our arrival.

It was great news especially since it's James' birthday today and we were getting a bit worried.

Have a fab week end.

Edaxx