We received a phone call this morning 7:30 am UK time from SA on arrival accommodation to say that they have had a cancellation and would like to offer us OAA if we were still interested. Obviously we were and we were very happy. This has now brought or saga to an end.
May I say thank you to everyone on this forum for their support and their suggestions. We contacted all the referrals made here, but due to October being a busy month it was proving very difficult to secure rental. I was getting that disheartened that I actually woke up this morning thinking what went wrong in my head when I made the decision to move to OZ dragging two young children with us!!!.
You guys have a lovely week end, while I will go back and do some work now. Itís not a very nice day at all today in UK.
Once again thank you everyone.
Eda & James