Modern 2-bed unit for rent Glenside

Guest jackbunny

Guest jackbunny
We are breaking the lease on a 2-bed place in Glenside (all the rellies are coming for Christmas so we need a bigger place!) so we are looking to move out in mid-October.

It's a very clean, tidy, modern unit with a new kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances. It has a new bathroom, floating floorboards in the kitchen and living area and carpet in the bedrooms. The master bedroom has huge built in robes. Property includes a clothes dryer and reverse-cycle air conditioning. It has a gated car park with a designated undercover parking space and guest parking and a large private paved outdoor area for entertaining.

It's 5 minutes to centre of Adelaide, 5 mins to the shops and restaurants on The Parade, 2 minutes from Burnside Village shopping centre.

$325pw neg with agent.

For more information or to arrange a viewing please pm me.

It's available mid-October, although the date is negotiable.

Hi we are looking to move to Adelaide mid October, i am a nurse with a job to start immediately

i can provide references and would like a 6 month contract to start. We are looking for a 2 bedroom property

in that area. Bond and rent in advanace is not a problem.

Thanks Alison