Cheap accommodation required 27/03-10/04/10

Guest JMRA4

Hello to everyone. Its so cold here in the UK today ... roll my our visa so we can enjoy the Adelaide weather. In the meantime, does anybody know anyone or a good web-site (cheap) for accommodation 27/03/10-10/04/10? Four people. We are planning to emigrate early 2011 and doing a fact finding trip so don't want to spend too much on accommodation as we will have to pay for flights, car hire, food and accommodation on a tight budget. Don't mind where we base ourselves as we can travel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jane.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gingernuts

Hi there. We are looking for accommodation at a similar time for you as well. Have you had much luck? I've made a shortlist and have been contacting some agencies with varying degrees of success!

ttp://www.realholidays.com.au/ - these are quite good as at least they tell you which agencies are out there that you can contact directly.

http://www.adelaidedresscircle.com.au/ - these seem to have the best range and also the best prices. However, they only book three months out so you'll have to wait until after Christmas which of course is a risk.

The problem that we have come up against is that it is Easter holidays and the rates quoted on the websites are a lot lower than in reality.

The good news is that the more I search the more I see that there are loads of properties out there.

Hope you find something soon.

GN

Hi GN, Thanks, I've PMd you with a few sites I have been referred to. Good luck with your search. JMRA4

Hi there. We are looking for accommodation at a similar time for you as well. Have you had much luck? I've made a shortlist and have been contacting some agencies with varying degrees of success!

ttp://www.realholidays.com.au/ - these are quite good as at least they tell you which agencies are out there that you can contact directly.

http://www.adelaidedresscircle.com.au/ - these seem to have the best range and also the best prices. However, they only book three months out so you'll have to wait until after Christmas which of course is a risk.

The problem that we have come up against is that it is Easter holidays and the rates quoted on the websites are a lot lower than in reality.

The good news is that the more I search the more I see that there are loads of properties out there.

Hope you find something soon.

GN