Sheidow Park

Guest bishop3912

Guest bishop3912

Hi we are now desperate to find a rental to fit our family and are viewing one in Sheidow Park, would appreciate hearing from anyone who lives or has lived in this area and also what Woodend Primary school is like.

Getting really fed up now have chased all over southern/western and the hills looking for a rental to fit our family but no joy to date :sad:. If anyone knows of a reasonably sized 4 bed, near beach or with pool if poss would be grateful to hear from you. (ie someone breaking a lease etc etc). Getting really desperate now as have to be our of our holiday accommodation by next thursday (and cant find any further holiday accomm either!!!!!!! turning into a nightmare!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh:arghh:

Cheers Bishop3912:wubclub:

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi Corinne

really feel for you its a nightmare isnt it?

we managed to find a rental through an estate agent before it was advertised to public. she just said she had something she thought would be suitable for us - saved the owner money as they didnt have to pay advertisement fees! i guess you're probably been looking on real estate au? i would suggest maybe ringing estate agents in areas you want to live and ask if they have anything?

whereabouts are you going to look in sheidow park? we really liked the area but viewed two houses which were totally unsuitable as garden were VERY steep. we've got three kids under four so wasnt practical - houses on enginehouse road and alia drive i think!

wish you lots of luck - it is very stressful especially when you have kids :(

Guest norah battie

Hi we live in Sheidow Park...there are two parts...Woodend and then the newer part. I like Sheidow Park and I know Woodend gets a good rep. We didnt use agents....found them in the Advertiser....deal with owner direct and we have been lucky. Will keep my eye out...good luck and dont worry it will happen.

Guest Shamrock

Hi we haveived in Sheidow park

new area for 3 years and love it in fact

our son calls it pleasantville. Safe, quiet

and def for families and we were lucky

as we have a flat block off Berrima

road. Visit Jane at the real estates elders

or John and margeret in Hallet

cove they are great. Hope you find

what you looking for unfortunately we

are putting ours up for sale prob in

november:-)

Guest bishop3912

Thanks mate, know exactly where you are coming from have been into all agents but nothing around at mo, also same as you guys we need a non steep plot as we have littlies too. Its turning into a nightmare, prob is getting desparate now and dont want to end up taking something thats wrong for us and hating it. Regards C x

Guest Sue&Phil

Hi

Don't know if this is too late for you, but we've just set up a fully furnished rental at Sheidow Park - flat block, 4 beds, double garage. It is a holiday rental accommodation but we are happy for you to stay for upto 3 months until you find something. Please visit our website at www.sunriserentals.com.au (more photos to be added) and we will show you through if you're interested.

Regards

Sue and Phil