seaford area?

Guest hel&sam

Guest hel&sam

hi everyone, we arrived back from our reccie yesterday morning, not looking forward to doing that flight again but at least its only one way next time.

Had a fabulous couple of weeks, love adelaide, cant wait to get there for good, hopefully end of march as long as the house goes through, fingers crossed.

we had a good nosey round various affordable areas and have settled on a few that meet our personal criteria, ie we can afford them. i would like a bit more info on seaford area and south noarlunga especially seaford high school so if anyones familiar with these i'd be very grateful for your opinions. dont want to start a fight but i would be really grateful, pm me with them if you dont want to broadcast them.

over the next few months i'll be on asking lots of very blond questions, bear with me!!

thanks guys.

Helen. x:jiggy:

Guest hel&sam

ooh forgot to say, we came by the pier for the meetup at glenelg but it didnt look like the sort of evening i could take the kids along (too much fun to be had) so i looked wistfully in the window and took them for dinner insteadl i'll have to wait til we get there properly. Would have been nice too!!

Helenx

Guest The Steeles In Adelaide

Hi we have just moved to seaford rise, we have been in adelaide for 11 months now, started in woodcroft which is quite nice but really love it in seaford, close to some really nice beaches and seaford shopping centre. The people seem to be ok and not heard of any local trouble. moana beach just down the road which you are allowed to take your car on, but from what we saw it was just young yobs with blaring music , not really a family beach but that is just my opinion!! and they dont drive slowly either! however maslin is a beautiful beach. cant comment on schools in the area as our kids have stayed on at the schools back in woodcroft as they have settled well and made some good friends. all in all we love it here.

hope this helps, i am sure there are some other pia living in the area how may be able to offer more advice as we have not been here long.

Dave