• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

Glenelg Beach Accommodation

I'm selling my 2 bedroom fully furnished property (with or without furniture) at Glenelg beach. Security gates, low maintenance garden, bay window 100m from beach. If anyone is interested they're welcome to give me a call on +61 (0)438 204 074 or email me. Can send photos and arrange viewing time.

PS. We are also considering offers for short term rental of the property from 26 January (minimum 3 months)

Last edited by McKay; 13-11-2009 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Can't see my signature on there and wanted to put in my name

Hi Sue,
      I am looking for a rental for 4 months from Jan. There are just the three of us Hubby, me and 6 year old Harry. We are having major renovations starting and need to move out. Our furniture is in storage so we come with just a case. If this is of any use to you would you call me. Thanks Loraine
      Ps we will keep house clean and will help with opens for sale? Just thought is could be some extra cash!

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums