Hi we are in the same boat, waiting to hear if we have got OAA. I think we are just going to chance it though and not book the short term rental. If we don't get it then we will just have to try our best to find somewhere. Slightly more worrying when you have children to consider though.
Will all just have to keep our fingers crossed.
Jo and Tom x