Furnished Accomodation Required

Guest neilhargo

Guest neilhargo

Hi,

We are a couple moving to Adelaide arriving on the 20th of January. We are looking for furnished accomodation for 2-3 months, possibly longer. We are both professionals aged 36 and 31 and would be tidy and responsible tenants. If anyone knows of anything we would be grateful, please private message us.

Neil:Dand Louise:cute:

Guest neilhargo

Ah thanks so much for all the speedy advice, it is appreciated. It has given us a real boost to see what is available furnished which would be so much easier when arriving. We are really excited now as its only 6 weeks away, it's amazing how quick time flies towards then end of the visa/move process. Roll on Ozzy summer!!

Take care,

Neil and Lou

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi there,

We have just had email through today saying due to high demand they cannot offer us OAA. So we are now in the same boat, looking for accomodation. We are a couple in our 30's with no children looking for somewhere for a couple of months. Due to arrive on the 9th Jan.

Good luck finding somewhere i wil have a look on some of the sites posted above

Jo and Tom x

Guest Allie Bloss

Hi guys we stayed with Roo Rentals when we came out in Oct. She is on here as ROO1 I think. Her homes were great, couldn't fault them for cleanliness, upkeep etc & Judi was really helpful and supportive when we needed advice.

Highly recommended, Although I'd inquire quickly as I know she gets very busy and you guys are coming in summer so she maybe booked up.

Guest kangomik
hi guys breaking my lease in january nice clean modern house in modbury if ur interested

Modbury is a good start, nice and easy to get to the city with the Autobahn (bus) about 30 to 40 mins to beach because you have to cross the city, a good base for other areas, and a huge shopping centre on the doorstep

Guest Guest75
Hi Neil and Louise, Im not sure how to short message you but look me up as I have something that I could help you with! Cheers.

Hi Paula

Just click on the posters name on the left and a menu will pop up .:)