Unfurnished Rental in HC Available in March

Guest Roo1

Posting on behalf my friend who is moving to Queensland in March. She has a beautiful house in Hallett Cove, 4 bed, balcony with seaviews, situated in the popular area of "The Headlands" (where the big posh houses are) in Hallett Cove.

The house is 4 years old and is topsy turvy in respects that the living area is upstairs to take advantage of the sea views.

The master bedroom is amazing, especially the ensuite bathroom with 2 sinks and huge shower! (I'm easily pleased)

Huge workshop attached to the house too, so to keep the husband happy!

They are thinking of self letting as have family in the area to look after things, so paying an agent would just be pointless.

If you are interested give me a pm and I'll pass on their telephone number. They are thinking of doing an open on Monday 21st Dec if enough people are interested.

They are looking at asking $500 a week, which I think is worth it for the standard of house.

Cheers

Judi x