• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree8Likes

Thread: On Arrival Accomodation

The Dimmocks
      Hi, Willenhall, my sister lives there. Small world isn't it. A meet up would be great, would be great to fit one in not sure when though, have another nightmare situation to sort out now as hubby has skidded on his way home from work tonight so not sure what damage has been done to his car as another one hit him. Thankfully he is okay but it going to make more stuff to sort out. Really could have done without it I got enough going on in my head. He blocked the A449 off by Stew Pony so don't head that way just yet LOL. Will be in touch if can sort a date out. If not will be in touch when you get over to Adelaide, we should hopefully be staying up north as that where Justin's job is based so be great to keep in touch, at least have someone who can understand our accent LOL.

13 times
      Quote Originally Posted by jomark View Post
      we had oaa in glandore it was basic.it had all you need except tv and phone it was clean comfy and cheap.we stayed for about 9 weeks gave us time to have a good look around.it was $144 pw all in,compare that to a caravan or short term rental you have nothing to lose.cheers mark
      Snap. Is the bloke opposite still a massive pizza addict?

Port Noarlunga (from plymouth)
      144 times
      [QUOTE=Mikemouseton;112381]Snap. Is the bloke opposite still a massive pizza addict?[/QUOTE

we stayed there about 4yrs ago, not sure about the pizza fan but we did have the very rude, racist, drunk man down stairs.....he would bang on the ceiling when my youngest ran around so i made him do it even more and he told me to F off back to my own country u black C***(im not even black).....sorry if anyones got this place, i would not let my comments put you off. it was a great location (walking distance to the tram so no rush for a car) you just need to pay no attention to him he will soon fall into a drunken sleep and the old lady in the other downstairs flat was lovely..

After all that i think i would have liked the pizza addict better PMSL

Mark 40, Jo 37, Jamie 10 and harry 5 :0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums