Rental Properties

Guest tc229

Hello everyone,

We are new to Australia and are looking to rent a 4 bedroomed property in the Golden Grove area of Adelaide so if anyone can help us out or knows anyone who is moving out of a property please let me know.

Many thanks.

Tracy x:)

Hi,

Thank you, sounds great, only problem is, we have enroled our daughter at Golden Grove primary. However.... could we come and have a look? it may be worth the commute x

Thanks

Tracy

0451 507044 or Paul 0451 504041

Hi,

Thank you, sounds great, only problem is, we have enroled our daughter at Golden Grove primary. However.... could we come and have a look? it may be worth the commute x

Thanks

Tracy

0451 507044 or Paul 0451 504041

Hi tracy what year is yout daughter going into at Golden grove? my son will be in year 2 after the hols.

Tina x

Hi, She will also be in year 2. She is in Gary's class which i think is HB22. What class will your son be in?

Tracy x

NOOOOO you must be the lady i spoke to on her day to look around. My son is Lewis who is also in Gary's class. How funny is that.

I do know of a rental in Wynn Vale that might still be up for rent. A friend who has gone back to the UK rented it. The house is Ok but is in a lovely street. I dont think the aircon was up to much tho and the owner comes and does the garden once a week which some wouldn't mind but it would drive me up the wall having her there all the time lol. if your stuck and fancy it I could track the number down xx.

I'll see you on the 27th

Tina x

Thanks Tina, but we have been accepted as tenants on a house on James Harold court, about a 3 minute walk from the school.

See you on the 27th, make yourself known to me, i'll have a pink pushchair with a toddler in it.

Tracy x

Thanks Tina, but we have been accepted as tenants on a house on James Harold court, about a 3 minute walk from the school.

See you on the 27th, make yourself known to me, i'll have a pink pushchair with a toddler in it.

Tracy x

Thats good, well use to live a short walk from the school its nice to be able to walk some days:)

I'll be the one with the over excited child who cant wait to go back to school :biglaugh:.

I think i remember you now, Did we meet actually inside the classroom????? I'm sure it must be you lol, what a coinsidence. See you there.

Can i just ask how quickly your son settled in?

Tracy x

I think i remember you now, Did we meet actually inside the classroom????? I'm sure it must be you lol, what a coinsidence. See you there.

Can i just ask how quickly your son settled in?

Tracy x

Yes that was me lol.

lewis settled in as soon as he got in the class room :biglaugh:. He came from another school which never helped him with his needs. Gary picked up on Lewis needs and has helped Lewis who has Aspergers. There are alot of differnet kids going into the class and I hope this wont be to unsettling for him. The kids that were in the class last year were fantastic cos they had a fantastic teacher. If you have any worries Gary will help you with them.

Have to go for a coffee when they go back if you fancy it?

Tina x

Hello everyone,

We are new to Australia and are looking to rent a 4 bedroomed property in the Golden Grove area of Adelaide so if anyone can help us out or knows anyone who is moving out of a property please let me know.

Many thanks.

Tracy x:)

Hi Tracy were breaking the rental on our 3 bedroom im modbury heights only 5 mins froom golden grove if u want to take a look .PM if you interested O by the way my name is Debbie

• 1 year later...
Guest Hangaroundgirl

Hi we have a four bed to rent in the Golden Grove area - a bit closer to town than that. We are breaking our lease and there is four months to go, but the house will continue to be a rental. Its new and beautiful and in a great area. Give me a call and come and see it 0423 468 599.