Did not get OAA - Need Accommodation!!!

Boxertony

We received the e-mail this morning to state that we did not gain the OAA package but still got the Meet and Greet Service.

I would like to ask any members on this site if you aware of any Short-Term Rental Accommodation for 4 Adults and one child. We would like it from the Wednesday 10th February for approximately 4 weeks duration, but that can be either reduced or extended if needed to be.

Ideally we would like to live near the CBD as both the Wife's and my job are just a little north of the CBD.

Thanks...........................

Guest nikki & john

HI Tony & Jane

Here are a couple of furnished rentals, try http://adelaidefurnishedrentals.com.au/, these are two properties in Littlehampton, not cheap but nice place, nice houses and well furnished. I see they now have a place in Hahndorf as well, can't tell you anything about this one but the other two are really nice. Littlehampton is a 20 minute drive down the freeway and depends where in the North you are going to be working as to how long it would take you to get to work. Good luck and I hope you get something, keeping everything crossed for you.

Nikki

Hi Nikki and John,

We have noticed this accommodation and perfect but we want to be nearer to the CBD has we have no transport and want to be in the heart of everything, unless you are a ware of very cheap transport, i.e. car for sale or rent and what about public transport to the CBD. love th eproerties as well especially the Hahndorf one

Guest nikki & john

Hey guys

Public transport to the CBD is really good from the hills, no trams or trains but really regular bus service. We bought our second hand car from a dealer called Clem Smith Motors on South Road, wasn't particularly cheap by UK standards but second hand cars hold their value better here. Had it for almost a year and a half though and its been a wee gem of a car.

There are quite a few furnished apartments in the city, adelaide dress circle and the adelaide sorrento meridian, neither of which are cheap but you might be happy to pay the price to be central and for a short time. Good luck

Nikki

Guest janine31

Hi Tony,

When we arrived we stayed in caravan park in the city for couple of weeks that can give you a chance to look around and find something in an area you like as everyones views on what they want are different ,there is also a nice caravan park at adelaide shores if you google it, with nice cabins to accomadate your family .

good luck

Guest mayjess

Hi Tony

sorry you didnt get OAA, can I ask have you got the details so I can try for this when we come over again, we didnt use this last time so hopefully should qualify, but I know its difficult to get.

thanks

Mayjess

You could try these guys: http://www.accommodationadelaide.com.au/ - don't know how much they are but they are in a great location, and when I've spoken to the guy that runs them in the past he's been very helpful. Otherwise drop Donna Jacobs a line and see if she has anything - http://www.realestateowners.net.au/search.asp?lState=SA&Submit=search

Windsor Gardens Caravan Park is excellently located too : http://maps.google.com.au/maps/place?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=caravan+park+klemzig&fb=1&gl=au&hq=caravan+park&hnear=klemzig&cid=8505622394454547185

So is Levi Park Caravan Park http://www.levipark.com.au/

Either of these may be able to rent you a cabin.

Good luck.

Guest Peachie

Hi we stayed at a 3 bed cottage (2 queen beds I single) was ok kitchen not great but brill location in forestville few mins walk to tram and buss go zone over the road fab market on sundays was 110 au dollers a night fully furnished called penny lane on stayz.com.au

we were there 3 weeks found long tern rental and moved in a few days short of 3 wks

• 3 weeks later...