Short term furnished rental.

Guest needtogonow

Guest needtogonow

Hi,

We are moving to Adelaide around March and are looking for a short term furnished rental preferably around the Seaford area but are happy to consider renting outside of this area if any property for 2 adults and 2 children is available.

Thanks.

Bex

Guest Carolandcraig

weve book throught homes down under as well, we arrive next week and Tamara is really helpfull, also offer a meet and great service at no extra cost which i beleive you cannot put a price on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dglamoore
Does anyone know of any 1 or 2 bedroom short term rentals?

I know of a couple of 2 bed units in Hallett Cove -

Short term furnished rental accommodation, Hallett Cove, Adelaide at Margarita's Place

Roo Rentals 'The Lorikeet' Furnished 2 bedroom long or short term rental accommodation in Hallett Cove, Adelaide

Hope this helps :)

Lisa

thanks lisa seems like alot of the short term rentals are very over priced.

if anyone knows of any studio or 1bed units for around the 500$ near and below mark please let me know also would have to be in adelaide not further down the coast?