• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
      Ant1382 and kerry

Rentals around Modbury area

Hi, im starting work with the Police in July 10 and will be working from the Holden Hill Police Station, what im looking at is rentals in the surrounding areas, Ive being looking at Modbury which appears quite nice. However this is not definate and any suggestions would be great.

Im looking at renting initially and anything which is not to expensive would be considered. Three bedroom however could live with 2. Ideally near to good schools however prepared to travel.

I don't want it to far from the station as i may not have a car at the start and would need to be near public transport.

Any advice greatly appreciated:)

266 times
      tea tree gully, redwood park golden grove, greenwith, athalstone the list is endless have you looked on www.realeastate.com.au ?most buses go to Holden hill nick as its on the way to the city.
      Got 175 visa 18th April 08
      landed on planet Adelaide 26th Oct 08 LOVE IT!!

Hi my names Debbie I live in Modbury why dont you try Ray White there usually pretty good with rentals in the Modbury area.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums