Fab 4 bed rental available in Noarlunga

Guest bambam

Hi everyone,

we will be breaking our lease at the end of march as we are buying our first aussie property! :jiggy:so looking for someone to take it over

Our lease is currently until October 2010 and we will be vacating on 28th March 2010 so just over six months left.

Property is a new build with SEA VIEWS from the front of house and from formal lounge and master bedroom.

4 - bed property with formal lounge, en-suite & WIR to main bedroom, kitchen,family,dine area, utility, three-way bathroom and three further bedrooms. There is covered out door entertaining area and grassed area to rear. Double garage :)

Property is absolutely gorgeous - as soon as we saw it we LOVED it, and will be sad to leave :( some houses in australia are really dire, this is brand spanking new!

Property is on the new estate on 'The Point' (really nice estate) in Noarlunga Downs so two minute drive from shopping centre Collanades, train station (40 mins to city), cinema, leisure centre, swimming pool, gym, hospital (with a & e) etc etc! loads of schools in the area too!

5 min drive from Port Noarlunga (fab beach!) and fort playground (great for kids)

close to southern expressway (2 min drive)

Rent is currently $380 a week (remember you'll get rent assistance if your perm and have family-dependant on earnings!!!)

please PM me if interested :)

Hi everyone,

Rent is currently $380 a week (remember you'll get rent assistance if your perm and have family-dependant on earnings!!!)

please PM me if interested :)

Hi, sorry i can't help you with the lease, but this is the first time i have seen anything about the rent assistance. Would you mind telling me what this is or where i can find the details about this myself please.

Many thanks

Niz

Hi, sorry i can't help you with the lease, but this is the first time i have seen anything about the rent assistance. Would you mind telling me what this is or where i can find the details about this myself please.

Many thanks

Niz

Hi Niz

yep no worries

are you in australia? basically if you are claiming centrelink payements eg Part A n B you can also apply to see if you're eligible for rent assistance. I'm not sure if everyone can get it or if its only if you have kids?

we've got young kids and one earner in house we get bout $100 off rent a fortnight - it varies what you get depending on how much rent you pay and what you earn i think!

if you're already here and claiming family benefits (like child tax credits in uk) than find your centrelink number and ring them up and ask if you're eligible. They won't tell you about it, you have to ask for it. lol!:huh:

they'll ask you to fill a form in that basically involves proving how much rent you pay -so take copy of tenancy agreement in!

its that simple, and then hopefully you'll get some money off your rent - good luck!:)