Help....7 or 8 week rental required please

Guest deb and stoo

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

We have a bit of a problem and wonder if any of you wonderful people can help us.

We have a wonderful short term rental when we first arrive and hopfully a long term one sorted after that, the problem is the 7 or 8 week gap in between and how to fill it.

I'm happy to camp on the beach but I've been out voted so any ideas?

The dates are from the 9th October to the beginning of December.....any ideas most welcome ;)

Guest dglamoore

HI

The run up to xmas will be quite busy but there are quite a few places on here you could try - http://www.adelaidebound.com/accommodation.html

Friends of ours stayed at the Motel along the Esplanade from us and the rooms were clean and spacey so may be worth seeing if they have room for a few weeks if the caravan parks etc are full. We notice the motels do not seem to come up much from uk so often seem to have rooms free :D

this is the one they stayed in - http://www.goldenchain.com.au/motel/coastview_motor_inn/

They have just been taken over so may be happy to do a deal for longer bookings ;) Hope you manage to sort something.

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Thank you for your ideas and suggestions, we've had some wonderful help from the big PIA family and fingers crossed this is just a small glitch which can be sorted soon.

:jiggy:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

sorry Deb and Stoo we are booked for part of the time you need, so here's hoping you can something sorted. Looking forward to meeting you once you are over the jetlag and staying at Jo and Dales - Guzzler says - get those clubs ready ....

Regs

Sas

Guest johnnymac

Hi,

I have a contact for a short term rental property in the Adelaide Hills - Piccadilly. About 20 mins to the city along the freeway. It's a beautiful part of the world in the hills (and a lot cooler in summer!) The owner has been renting privately to other Brits when they first arrive on a short term basis, mainly through word of mouth (via another reputable website like this one!!!!!) It's a 3 bedrm fully furnished house. Let me know if you want the landlords contact details they might be able to send some photos etc.

Jon

Guest deb and stoo
Hi,

I have a contact for a short term rental property in the Adelaide Hills - Piccadilly. About 20 mins to the city along the freeway. It's a beautiful part of the world in the hills (and a lot cooler in summer!) The owner has been renting privately to other Brits when they first arrive on a short term basis, mainly through word of mouth (via another reputable website like this one!!!!!) It's a 3 bedrm fully furnished house. Let me know if you want the landlords contact details they might be able to send some photos etc.

Jon

Hi Jon

Yes please that would be great, would like to be as well armed as possible.

:)Stoo