Anyone recommend estate agent?

Mini2005

We will be putting our house in Morphett Vale up for sale in the next couple of weeks and would be grateful if anyone could recommend a good estate agent to use. Looked at all their websites and tried to come to a decision but personal recommendation would be better. Their fees are all sky high I know.

3 bedroom house with spa and pool in Morphett Vale if anyone knows anyone who's looking.

Will post link when listed.

Val

Hi Val

I can absolutely recommend David Hams at Elders Real Estate in Morphett Vale.

We purchased a property from him back in May last year with a 4 month settlement period.

In addition to the initial open inspections he arranged to go back round there three times so I could take people to see it and also as the previous owners had to ensure that they installed a fence around the pool David attended the property on a 4 further occasions to meet with the fence installers to ensure they understood our requirements and were putting the fence in the correct place.

He was always on hand whenever I had any questions and did not play games when I put in the offer he was straight down the line!! Furthermore I moved into the property in September last year and even received a Christmas card from him loL!!

Would highly recommend him.

Thanks

Stacey

x

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for the info. We purchased our house nearly 4 years ago through Debbie at Elders in Morphett Vale. She was very good and kept us informed all the way through a long settlement period (3 months).

I think it's between Elders and Century 21 who Tyke recommended (thanks by the way). Our main problem is timing everything right and selling everything before we can return to the UK. We are just finishing off getting the house looking its best ready to put on the market and then fingers crossed.

Val

Hi there I would recommend Go Gecko (based in Brighton) their maximum selling fee is $5900 so could save you a pretty packet - all the more to take back to the UK with you! I have had dealings with 2 of the agents Kate and Sarah and they are both fantastic. They have sold quite a few properties in the Sellicks Beach/ Aldinga area they have sold very quickly too. Mention my name if you call - they will definately look after you!

Lindsey

http://www.gogecko.com.au/