2 Bed House in the City Available 3 March

Guest Vicks&Stu

Guest Vicks&Stu

Hi

We are breaking our lease on our city townhouse so it's available from 3 March.

We have a baby on the way, which is our reason for moving.

The house is on the east side of the city just off Hutt Street - so it's an easy 10 minute walk into the CBD and Rundle Street for pubs, resturants and shopping.

It's a 2 bed townhouse - both bedrooms are doubles. It has a big kitchen/diner, large lounge, bathroom and two toilets. There is also a small garden - big enough for a BBQ and table and chairs etc.

The house comes with dishwasher, tumble dryer, air con, heating and space to park one car.

If anyone is interested there is an open on Monday 15 Feb at 1.15pm. I have attached a link below as it's on real estate for $350 a week. If anyone is interested and cannot make the open on Monday then pm me and I'll see if we can arrange another viewing time.

Thanks

Vicks & Stu

3 DIMORA COURT, ADELAIDE, South Australia 5000 - Townhouse to Lease #404375588 - realestate.com.au