Need a house to rent

mottie

We are relocating to Adelaide after living in Perth for 20 months, and we are looking for a clean and livable 2/3 bedroomed house/unit in a good area. We are looking at areas south of the cbd within a 15-20 minute commute into the city and near to the coast if possible, such as Morphetville, Somerton Park, Glenelg, across to Fullarton, Kingswood & Torrens Park. We are open to suggestions of areas to live!

We do have a well behaved medium sized family dog who we have had in the last 2 rentals in Perth and have had no problems. If you know of any properties available from 21 March then please pm me, we can supply references.

Thanks

Guest mOZzy

so you are finally coming over - could have told you in the first place :D

will be nice to meet up!

glenelg is nice but rather pricey. don't know the other areas but i am sure someone will have information

good luck!

Hey mOZzy

Yes we're finally making the move!!! House sale has fallen through a couple of times, but fingers crossed think it may all go through this time!! Just cant wait to get there now and settle in. looking forward to catching up with you!!

x

Guest soneill

Hi Mottie,

How long are you going to be requiring a rental house for? I may have a 3 bedroom place in South Plympton which is 15 mins to city and 15 mins from beach available very soon.

Thanks

Sam

• 3 weeks later...
Guest soneill

Hi Julie,

I just wanted to say thanks for deciding to take our Plympton house on rental through Klemich. We hope that you find the place comfortable and rewarding especially with the lovely weather in Adelaide lately. If there is anything that needs to be done around the house like repairs etc please don't hesitate to get in touch so we can get it sorted promptly.

My wife and I are currently on honeymoon in Asia (bliss!) but we have a great family network close by should you require anything.

Again welcome to your new home!

Warm Regards

Sam