Rental websites please????

she1971

Hi

Please can anyone recommend any rental websites apart from realestate.com.au? All rentals which are coming up (3 bed) are around $450-$500/week at least. Looking at South Adelaide areas.

Also, can anyone recommend any short term accomodation, will apply for OAA but in case we are not lucky need to have plan B in mind. looking to book flights for last week of May.

Thanks. :notworthy:

PS: Are there any school hols coming up in May which may affect flight prices to Aus?

• 1 month later...
Guest The Hadleys
Hi

Please can anyone recommend any rental websites apart from realestate.com.au? All rentals which are coming up (3 bed) are around $450-$500/week at least. Looking at South Adelaide areas.

Also, can anyone recommend any short term accomodation, will apply for OAA but in case we are not lucky need to have plan B in mind. looking to book flights for last week of May.

Thanks. :notworthy:

PS: Are there any school hols coming up in May which may affect flight prices to Aus?

Hi

I work for Elders Real Estate, we have a rental department next door - www.elders.com.au/aberfoyle and select rentals, or alternatively pm me and I will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Regards

Dawn

Guest janmoo

Thanks we have a tiny ****zu and want somewhere in eastern subs or western/beach largs to seacliff ok. There are only two of us so let me know it will be from Sept 2010 and we can pay a larger bond and 6mths in advance (i dont know how to PM oops!!)

Guest Guest75
Thanks we have a tiny ****zu and want somewhere in eastern subs or western/beach largs to seacliff ok. There are only two of us so let me know it will be from Sept 2010 and we can pay a larger bond and 6mths in advance (i dont know how to PM oops!!)

PM'ing is easy......Click on the person's name you wish to PM (on the left) - a menu will come up,including PM'ing.:cute::cute:

• 2 weeks later...