Suburb Guide - Marion Library Event

Sallyh

For anyone thinking of where to live, invest, considering suburbs etc, I don't know whether you might be interested in this Marion library event. I got the email from the library events people today. Dunno, might be of interest to someone!

I've cut and pasted from the email below:

Peter 'Property Professor' Koulizos presenting Top SA Suburbs.

Looking to buy your first home, an investment property or a place to raise a family, but don’t know where to buy? Keen to get the best long-term value on your investment, but don’t have the time or knowledge to do the exhaustive research required? Wanting the latest insider information on a chosen suburb, but don’t know where to find it?

Peter ‘The Property Investor’ Koulizos takes you through the Australian suburbs that offer the best return on investment, helping to take the guesswork out of finding the right location for your investment.

Peter Koulizos teaches property investment, valuation and economics at TAFEs and universities across Australia. He is an active property investor who applies his teachings to his investments.

Tuesday, 30 March, 2010 from 7.30pm to 8.30pm. Marion Cultural Centre Domain Theatre. Bookings essential by phoning 8375 6855. Free event. 287 Diagonal Road, Oaklands Park