Lovely 4 Bed to rent Hallett Cove

Guest Chelseadownunder

Guest Chelseadownunder

We are in the process of buying which will mean our rental in Hallett Cove will be available to rent. It is a really nice home fairly new 4 beds and big Lounge/ Kitchen. Outside entertainment area and sea views. We have witnesed some beautiful sunsets from our lounge.

I am sure it will go quick but has not been advertised yet so there is an opportunty to get in quick as we did when we got it. The rental we pay is currently $740 pfn.

Call or text me asap if your interested. I can then put you in touch with landlord.

Thanks

Steve

Guest Chelseadownunder

The house is available mid May. I think you would need to be here to secure it sorry guys!!

All the best, you will love it here.

Steve

Guest reevendeb

hello steve,

my name is reeve and my wife and i are currently renting a property in marion its a 3 bedroom townhouse, but we are on the look out for a 4 bedroom and hallet cove is one of the areas we are looking at. we are more than interested in the house you have available in may and would like to get in touch with you for more dialog.

my mobile is : 0433404493

Hi

My name is John and I have just seen your post regarding wanting a 4 bedroom house to rent. We are moving out of our rental on 10 May. The property is on Craigburn Heights estate in Aberfoyle Park. It is a lovely big house, really clean and tidy. It is near really good schools, shops and good transport links. If you are interested the agent dealing with it is Gary J Smith at Aberfoyle Park. We have really enjoyed living here and would highly recommend it.

Regards

John