House for sale in Morphett Vale

Mini2005

We're in the same boat, talk about nerve wracking! Hope it sells quickly for you and good luck with your move back.

I read your post and your story sounds very much like us. It is nerve wracking especially as we're trying to time in with Charlie the dog being able to fly without quarantine and my daughter starting college in September in the UK.

Not to worry, sunny Bradford here we come!! Hope everything runs smoothly for you.

Guest Tina P

Not to worry, sunny Bradford here we come!! Hope everything runs smoothly for you.

Hi,

Thats what I always say 'Sunny Bradford' lol - we lived in Queensbury and Wibsey before moving here !

Hi,

Thats what I always say 'Sunny Bradford' lol - we lived in Queensbury and Wibsey before moving here !

We lived in Wrose and Greengates before moving here in 2005. Probably going to settle back in same area hopefully.

Guest joolz
Your house looks lovely, wish I could get to australia and buy it lol. good luck with the sale

Yep it's gorgeous...wish we could have it too!!!

Good luck for the future!!

Yep it's gorgeous...wish we could have it too!!!

Good luck for the future!!

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Since the for sale board went up on Thursday, there has been heaps of cars stopping outside to take down the details so I'm hoping for plenty of interest at the weekend.