• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Property Management in Adelaide.

842 times
      I had a good property manager who was fair with the tenant and pretty firm if something needed to be maintained and she used to even send me photos if I couldn't attend the inspection with her. (Even photographed the inside of the oven). She used to do 3 monthly inspections but is based at O'Halloran Hill so she probably not going to be interested in your area as Munno Para is in the opposite direction to O'Halloran Hill. Whoever you pick tho ask if they will send you photos of the inspection and if they don't well don't bother going with them.
      singingpom likes this.

alice in wonderland
      Hi there
      we are about to fly out to adelaide on 8th July. I am a registered nurse and will be working in salisbury north adelaide, we will be looking to rent a property.would you be interested to rent privately
      we are a mature couple with no children or pets.

*****, worste in Adelaide, My appartment is full of Salt damp, rust, dripping taps, damaged tiles. When **** send maintenance they leave mud through the apartment and cause damage to furniture! and undergo the most dodgy cheap maintenance!.

Lucky we record every thing for the last 3 years. We are lodging a complaint today and stop paing rent.! If I was the owner of the rental I would be extremely upset the tenants have been forced to log a complaint and stop paying rent!
      Last edited by Diane; 08-05-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: removed company name - contact by PM

Brompton SA5007
      112 times
      Quote Originally Posted by wizzywozza View Post
      From what I've heard from their adverts the Defence Force housing would be the way to go. They seem to be on the ball regarding maintenance and of course only have defence personnel and their families as tenants.

You might also wan to check out the FIRB regarding foreign owners of property in Oz. Have just read in the news today that the Fed govt is reversing its policy, and tightening the rules regarding non residents owning property here, because of overseas owners pushing the prices up here. It looks like there could be tax implications somewhere along the line too. I read it on the news on my mobile phone this morning so can't give a link - sorry - you'll have to Google it!

Link ....... http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/n...-1225857633391
      Just to correct an error here Defence housing only let to Defence force personnel if there is the demand. If not they let to normal people and it's managed by normal real estate agents who are just as bad as some of the comments in this thread suggest. I know as I rented one when I first got here.

LJ Hooker in Woodville are amazing and I can't recommend them enough though

Christies Beach, Adelaide
      71 times

I know a great property agent based in Munno Para - Shirley Morgan from Elders Real Estate.
      I know her through my job as an insurance assessor, she is really great at checking out tenants and very rarely gets bad ones.

Last edited by Blossom; 29-12-2013 at 03:10 AM.
      Beck - from Nottingham to Adelaide. Arrived 25/9/11, living in Hallett Cove and loving life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12