Sellicks beach

ladycasper

Hi,

We would be very interested to know what fellow POMS think about living at Sellicks ?

Also, what do you think investment wize ??

All thoughts and comments much appreciated

:wubclub:

We have several friends there and they love it. I think where people can/will work can have a bearing for some as it's that bit further south. I think it's very nice but for the nearest supermarket, Adlinga Beach is the nearest.

Investement? I have no idea about property, tried working it out but reckon it will take me years to get a grip!

Cooler

Guest soggy
We have several friends there and they love it. I think where people can/will work can have a bearing for some as it's that bit further south. I think it's very nice but for the nearest supermarket, Adlinga Beach is the nearest.

Investement? I have no idea about property, tried working it out but reckon it will take me years to get a grip!

Cooler

Everywhere in Sellicks is near the beach which should make it a good investment in the medium to long term, hope so anyway I have an investment property down there.

Simon

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

We live in Sellicks Beach, been here for nearly 2 years and cant believe how many houses are being built, when we arrived there were only 5 houses on our estate, now there are over 100, so the area is growing