anyone heard of reynella?

JimandBarbinAus

Guest Guest75

Most of us living here have.

Which part??

Old Reynella,Reynella East ( I think there are some more).

They are nice suburbs BTW :)

I think Tamara on here now lives there - and Lorluc.

I'm 5 mins away in Onkaparinga Hills.

There's Reynella, Reynella East and Old Reynella.

I bought a house in Old Reynella and have been living there since Feb. i think that the Reynella village is great. You can walk to everything. It's all within 100m. We walk to the wine estate and my grandson feeds the ducks! The expressway is easy to pick up and there's the bus interchange up the road. The surrounding suburbs are Morphett Vale, Happy Valley, Woodcroft etc. There are some older properties around but like most areas in Adelaide there's plenty of renovations and development going on...people buying vacant land and putting multiple homes on them.

Guest nishman

Home to a big Hardy's winery too. A nice generally "older" area close to the expressway and also has a park-and-ride interchange for bus commuting to the city.

Guest janmoo

On the suburbs front we were wanting to buy in Stirling (us and the rest of adelaide LOL) but you need to be careful when doing a search on real estate.com.au because "Stirling North" is about a 100km away from Stirling!!!! Google earth is handy for looking around the areas from your armchair in the UK!!! LOL;)