Breaking Lease 2BR space for 2 cars.

Guest gem

Hi,

I am breaking my lease at my current rental property - due to expire in september to move to the city.

The property is a 2 bedroomed 2 storey house with seperate toliet/bathroom, laundry and open plan kitchen/living/dining. It has a small garden and garage. It is set back from the esplanade with great views of the sea which can be seen from downstairs and both bedrooms.

The beach is a 30 second walk from the house and it is a quiet area. The local shops, pubs and restaurants are 15minutes walk away and the closest bus stop 3 minutes walk. The closest train station is about 20 minutes walk. The nearest shopping plaza is apx a 5 minute drive or a 30minute walk.

I adore this property but have decided to buy in the city or I would stay here for another year.

I am looking to break the lease in August. Currenlty I pay $315 per week. The gas/electricity/water costs are not included.

Please private message or email me at nursegemsie@hotmail.com if you are interested. I can provide photo's.

Thanks,

Gem