Free area profiles on request

Guest glitter

Guest glitter

Hi there house hunters!!!!

I received an email from a real estate agency today who are giving area profiles if you email them - I know they probably will then send you emails about properties erc, but I would have liked this information when I was initially looking and didnt know the area. They did say at the bottom to forward to family and friends so I reckon you all count!!!!

Here is the email contents for anyone interested. Good Luck

Free Local Real Estate Property Reports

James Partners First National are providing free Real Estate Property Reports for the area of your choice.

Simply select the suburb(s) that you would like a reported and we will email it to you free of charge.

Anywhere across Adelaide or the Adelaide Hills...

What You Will Receive

A simple, yet comprehensive visual property report will include:

• Local Area Profile;
  • Local Map;
  • Local Demographics;
  • Recent Median Prices;
  • Median Prices for the Last 10 Years;
  • Number of Sales Per Annum;
  • Detailed Market Report of Properties advertised for Sale (Past 6 Months);
  • Detailed Area Market Analysis for Properties Sold (Past 6 Months);
  • An "On the Market" Comparison (Past 6 Months).

How Do You Participate?

Simply email James Partners FIRST NATIONAL Suburb(s) you would like reported: sales@jamespartners.com.au.

Alternatively, please contact our office on 8278 2333. We will endeavor to provide you with your request within

2 business days.

Propery Reports are an Essential Tool if you are thinking of Buying, Selling or just Staying in Touch with the Market.

Naturally, please feel free to forward this to your Family

and Friends...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nige69
Hi there house hunters!!!!

I received an email from a real estate agency today who are giving area profiles if you email them - I know they probably will then send you emails about properties erc, but I would have liked this information when I was initially looking and didnt know the area. They did say at the bottom to forward to family and friends so I reckon you all count!!!!

Here is the email contents for anyone interested. Good Luck

Free Local Real Estate Property Reports

James Partners First National are providing free Real Estate Property Reports for the area of your choice.

Simply select the suburb(s) that you would like a reported and we will email it to you free of charge.

Anywhere across Adelaide or the Adelaide Hills...

What You Will Receive

A simple, yet comprehensive visual property report will include:

• Local Area Profile;
  • Local Map;
  • Local Demographics;
  • Recent Median Prices;
  • Median Prices for the Last 10 Years;
  • Number of Sales Per Annum;
  • Detailed Market Report of Properties advertised for Sale (Past 6 Months);
  • Detailed Area Market Analysis for Properties Sold (Past 6 Months);
  • An "On the Market" Comparison (Past 6 Months).

How Do You Participate?

Simply email James Partners FIRST NATIONAL Suburb(s) you would like reported: sales@jamespartners.com.au.

Alternatively, please contact our office on 8278 2333. We will endeavor to provide you with your request within

2 business days.

Propery Reports are an Essential Tool if you are thinking of Buying, Selling or just Staying in Touch with the Market.

Naturally, please feel free to forward this to your Family

and Friends...

Many thanks for posting this excellent info can you suggest any other sources for rental / purchase information in Adelaide and more specifically suggestions of nice places to go / live (not too expensive)??????????????

I need a base to start looking - web / books, etc as I haven't been to Adelaide but moving down under for good in 2011. The SERIOUS research starts here - daunting or what.

Any advise or help would be so, so appreciated

Nige