short term furnished rental in july

fluffy

Short term rentals are tricky to find and quite expensive. When we first came over we also wanted a short term rental. We have since found out that it doesn't matter how long you sign up for. We signed up for a year and then after 3 months found a house to buy. All we had to do to get out of the contract was pay approximately 1 weeks rent. Rental properties are advertised every week, it may help to look in the Saturday Advertiser newspaper, you can view it on line. Also I'm sure you know about realestate.com you can view them by opens. Your best bet is to get in touch with an agent, get to know them send them lots of emails and then hopefully they will help you from there. We live in the south but I work for a real estate advertising agency in the city. Which areas are you looking in. If I come across any good ones, I'll let you know. There was a good one in Hallett Cove (south sorry) this week really cheap at 280 pw, I think it was either 4 or 5 brms. I do the northern ones also but there are some dodgy areas like elizabeth - sorry if anyone lives there.

Thanks that is great, I am not too sure of the areas. I will be working at the Calvery north so pref not too far, I don't mind driving 30 mins to get there. I have two school age kids 11, 8 so need to be close by to schools. Any links or infor would be graet. I suppose it will have to be furnished until our things arrive.