Help with buying & selling property

Guest Maz14

Guest Maz14

Hello all.

As Real estate is such a big commitment, and its difficult in a country where rules & regulations etc are different i would like to offer any advice or help if I can.

I work am working in Real estate (that I was also in in the Uk) in the western suburbs and cover a large area extending from West beach, heading North up the coast all the way to North haven and suburbs west of the city.

If anyone is looking to buy or sell property at present & would like any help or advice then I will be willing to help.

I know many people feel that agents over here are not very helpful with the buying process and also I see from other threads that people are struggling to sell with poor agents.

If anyone even has a question regarding procedures or methods of sale & purchase, please just send me a message & I'll reply or contact you.

Regards

Nick Tuck

A big goal for me is to help as many people from the UK as possible to find or to sell.

Guest Guest5035

quite easy to sell it yourself, why pay someone to stand at the front door and handout A4's for 2.5% commission, do a bit of research on prices, get a conveyancer and advertise it yourself, do the opens etc etc and off you go, too easy.

Stevo

Guest Maz14

Stevo,

sounds like you had had great success in selling a home yourself which is great!

If everyone was able to do this then the profession of Real Estate would not exist.

Not everyone has the time & effort to be able to do this, and most people appreciate the advise etc from a professional in Real Estate.

So, for anyone else that may WANT any advice, the offer still stands.

Nick

While I'd be the first to knock UK Estate Agents who seem to take your money and do very little for it (with the householders having to do all the work of showing people round, and actually selling the property to potential buyers - we even took photos of our place for the agent as his were rubbish!), here in Australia I do think agents really earn their crust - got a couple of good friends in the industry, and they're some of the hardest working people I know! And they have to do qualifications here which I'm fairly sure they don't in the UK (this may have changed in the six years since I've been there though).

Good on you Maz for offering your help and advice. I'm sure it will be particularly useful to those still in the UK who often find their email appeals to anonymous agents fall on deaf ears.