Can anyone recommend driveway/paving person?

Guest Us Two

Guest Us Two

Hi everyone,

We are building at Seaford Rise and are looking for some quotes for a driveway. Some seem to be coming out really expensive. Has anyone used any companies they would recommend, or know anyone who does concrete driveways that they could put us in touch with?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks very much.:notworthy:

We used Beachside Paving and landscaping. They prepared the areas, level with fill, and laid pavers. We had a double driveway, whole entertaining area, path at back of house, and down other side and front. They supplied pavers too. Very good cost and actually cheaper than concrete. Total for us was 150m2. He is also good at giving discount if paying cash. Excellent job done, and turned up when he said they would. Call Peter on 0412824551. If you mention you got his details from us (Shaun-Bradbury Court) you may get more off. Doesn't take any money until the job is finished either.

Guest kerfumph
Hi everyone,

We are building at Seaford Rise and are looking for some quotes for a driveway. Some seem to be coming out really expensive. Has anyone used any companies they would recommend, or know anyone who does concrete driveways that they could put us in touch with?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks very much.:notworthy:

We had Panorama, no problems at all. Drives are costly though, and the quotes probably (for concrete anyway) won't include site preparing. We had fancy stuff at $90 odd a m2, standard was about $60 to $70 ish I think when we were ringing round for quotes.

• 2 years later...

I hate to revive an old thread, but I just want to say that I too had Peter from Beachside Paving and Landscaping (aka Red Dog Paving and Landscaping ?) this week, who just paved 125m square at the back and it looks GORGEOUS.

Everything as I asked, and I was exceptionally happy with the quality of the work. His guys arrived on time every day, didn't slack off and worked extremely hard. Thanks to them, I am one very happy little English Bulldog :smile: I would have them back to do my driveway with no hesitation (which does need doing) and the price was very well worth it for the work I had done.