anyone breaking lease sept/oct 2010

Guest janmoo

Guest janmoo

:wacko:Help me and my hubby and small dog coming from uk sept/oct 2010 need somewhere to rent a granny flat wud be good, There are only two of us and we are both 48 so past the party til dawn stage!!! Would appreciate any info thanx!! Hubby is a joiner and im a beauty therapist also what is the work situation like over there?? We would want to rent for at least 12 months thankz.......

Guest timstoolbox

Hi there,

Can't vouch for the work situation, were you looking to live in Northern or Southern suburbs?

I love the South, got both Hills and golden sandy beaches down here

There's plenty of work for joiners (carpenters) here depends what type he does 1st fix 2nd fix working for himself or someone.Yourself there seems to be plenty of shops about doing that type of work so should be ok.asked my wife she has a hair salon and she said there's work about.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rover
I'm in Old Noarlunga. Love it here! I have tried to attach two pics to this reply....

Hi,

Any details about the flat - pictures/layout/outside + where it is, whether room for 2 adults, 2 kids (5 & 1), availability late August, September, minimum period etc

Would be great

Guest timstoolbox

Gday, if you can Google Earth Holmes St Old Noarlunga, look for the triangle block.

2br flat is not available for the foreseeable future now, but we have the private area at the rear of our house, may be available then.

I don't have pics of the rooms at the moment. We would welcome you but please know this is only two bedrooms (no lounge) plus bath, WC and kitchenette/laundry. It's poky for four by our standards but an excellent cost saver compared to whole houses. It is private with private entry. We will furnish to suit and 6 week minimum is fine. I can confirm availability when you know dates as I have a 6 month booking looking to land in October.

I will try to arrange some pics for you to help your decision.

Thanks for your enquiry!

Tim

Hi,

Any details about the flat - pictures/layout/outside + where it is, whether room for 2 adults, 2 kids (5 & 1), availability late August, September, minimum period etc

Would be great