Help rental needed sept/ oct 2010

Guest janmoo

Guest janmoo

:confused:Hi all not long now til we arrive and panic is setting in... We need a rental 48 yr old couple and smaaaaallllllll dog...... Also how long does it take from start to finish with the dog moving.... Ie from paperwork to departure from uk?... OMB my head is sooooo melted!!!!!!!!!! I know it will be worth it. Tho I have it in my head that we will be sleeping on glenelg beach. We will consider any rental within 10-15 km of city thanks xxxx:chatterbox:

We are breaking our lease on a new 6 month old house, in Seacombe Gardens not far from Marion shopping centre in early September, as we are returning to England to sort out our English House.

The rent is A$395 week and the house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

We have a number of people expressing an interest, and I have said I will try to get application forms from the letting agents to pass on to interested parties, who can then complete and return to the Agents, as they have the say as to whom the house will be re-rented.

Please PM me your email address, and once I have hopefully obtained the application forms I can scan them and send them to you.

• 1 month later...
Guest janmoo
Hi , We are breaking our lease end of september (poss 30th ) as we have sold our Uk house and have found a house to buy here.

Our rental is brand new - On the new estate at Underdale. Its 200metres from Linear pk, 4 beds, family/meals, formal lounge, 2 baths, dbl garge, dishwasher, Its $600 pw. Really lovely house on good quality estate. Dont know if it would suit your needs?

Thanks for that but we have got sorted with an apartment in glenelg! Im sooo chuffed and we arrive 27 sept ! But we doo need a fridge lol. Manic here with the packing but will defo be at the next meet if there is one after we Arrive xx