Coromandel Valley

newlife

Hi Wendy

Judy and I looked round the primary school for a family from the UK a couple of years ago and were very impressed, particularly with the Head Teacher there. Very switched on and pro-active and the school had a really nice atmosphere. I know it was a while ago, but just had a quick look on their website and looks like the same head teacher is still there.

Not a lot of help I know, but I'd have been very happy for my kids to go there anyway!

Sure someone local will be along soon with some more in-depth info!

Diane

Hi

We live in Coro Valley, been here for a yr now, and we like it. Good community feel and people are very friendly. We have great neighbours. My kids go to Belair primary, they're happy at it. But I hear good feedback abt Coro Primary as well. whereabout in Coro Valley are u thinking of moving?

Hi

We live in Coro Valley, been here for a yr now, and we like it. Good community feel and people are very friendly. We have great neighbours. My kids go to Belair primary, they're happy at it. But I hear good feedback abt Coro Primary as well. whereabout in Coro Valley are u thinking of moving?

Hi,

We've only just started looking, waiting for our place to go on the market, so dont really know yet. Looked at a couple yesterday not too far from the school, but just need to find the right house in the right price bracket:)

Hi

We are in the same boat think we would like it up there but not sure... Have been going to a playgroup on Thursday a few times and everytime I get out the car I think this is a nice area.

I am worried about being stuck out there and times it takes to get to places etc..

I don't have to worry about if for a while but I like to plan.

Everyone I talk to about the school and the kindi think it's lovelly but I have not seen it first hand.

Good luck finding a house

Michelle