Rental coming available in Seaford Rise

coolerking

We have had an offer accepted on a house and consequently our current rental will be available. The house should be available from mid/end August.

It's a three bed with evap cooling and large covered areas. Rent is currently $290pw (but will be increasing) with a private landlord. The landlord has been wonderful and very easy going with us and they happy for us to direct inquiries.

PM me for any information or possible viewing.

Cooler

Hi Cooler we will be arriving on 5th August and have a furnished place for 8 weeks but will be looking to secure a long term rental within this time so if its still available when we arrive we would be very interested in coming for a viewing.

Jo x

Hi Jo,

unfortunately, I have heard from the landlord today and they are going to consider selling. They have said that they will decide this weekend.

Cooler

Guest Guest75
hey Kat

i dint realise that they had monkeys as well, its dribbling on your shoulder x

That's such an awful thing to say about Martin!!!!

Fancy calling attention to his affliction!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'm gonna get spnaked for that!

We did have someone interested but they have pulled out so this is still available.

We hope to be moving by the end of the week (Fri 13th August) so it should be available soon after. It's a lovely three bed with a garage, large under covered areas, Evap cooling that is very effective and cheap and a good heater in the main room.

Anyone who is interested can pm me so they can view but it will be advertised otherwise and then there could be many viewing!

Cooler