Breaking Lease in South Brighton

zedster

Hi

we currently live in a four bedroom house in the South Brighton area which we're considering breaking the lease on in the next month or two. At this moment, we still have 4 months left on the lease here but we're looking to move in the next month or two so if anyone is interested in it just pm me with dates etc you're looking to move.

It's a good air conditioned house, solid brick, 4 bedrooms, nice big garden (lots of fruit trees - grapefruit, lime, apricots, oranges, apples) with undercover sitting area at the rear, massive lounge, laundry room and a modern kitchen with dishwasher. Main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and there is another bathroom and separate toilet, 3 of the 4 bedrooms have built in wardrobes. Large garage at the rear and car port (parking for about 4 or 5 cars!)

Close to Marion Shopping Centre, the beach and primary & secondary schools.

I have photos I can email if you're interested.

Cheers

Zoe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tamara

Hi Zoe - wondering if you have had any luck letting your house? We are going to be looking for somewhere around the end of September, and are living in South Brighton just now. Your place might just be what we are looking for. I am new to Poms in Adelaide, so am not sure how the whole thing works. I would like to see some pics!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tamara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bumping this one up!

Things were a bit up in the air there for a little while but we now have a new place to live so are breaking the lease on our current property which is now available from Tuesday November 9th.

PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the agent's details. And there is an open this Saturday (23/10/2010) at 2.45pm

• 1 year later...

Hi, I know this is an old post, but we need to decide as in holiday apartment at the moment.

Weve seen a lovely house in Glenelg and a wow factor house in south brighton, we are not sure on the south brighton area though, we have a 5 year old aswell, who is in west lakes school, so we would have to find a nice school in brighton, wouldnt want brighton primary as too big, ( personal choice)

Where are you now , are you glad you moved#

rachael